goalkeeper scored!

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
david ospina for notts county just scored in the last minute against me in the league cup final coming up for a corner!
never seen this before has anyone else!

Steve Harper scored for me once. I accidently set him to go forward during corners, and he popped up and scored!

yeah kasper schmeichel scored for me from the half way line

How do I put a GK to go foward when is a corner?

The goal XD not saying I don't believe it, I'd just like to see it hehe

XD Yeah I see him running away with an arm up LOL

joe hart scored from his own area for me b4 :)

How do I put a GK to go foward when is a corner?

In tactics, go to the goalkeeper, click advanced, and at the bottom the set piece instructions are there, just change the attacking corner setting to go forward or challenge keeper etc.

Someone please get a screenshot or video of a bicycle kick. oO)
Keeper has never scored for me :(
But, i was tempted to sign that "Scorpion Kick" goalkeeper that is in the top 5 goalscoring goalkeepers of all time?

Have never scored on hit the post from 5 - 10 inside the opposition half and forced a save from a corner using the keeper Ben foster

in my game Almunia scored against Tottenham from a free-kick in his own area. and Arsenal won 2-1 because of that goal :P

Someone please get a screenshot or video of a bicycle kick. oO)
Keeper has never scored for me :(
But, i was tempted to sign that "Scorpion Kick" goalkeeper that is in the top 5 goalscoring goalkeepers of all time?
who's that??

in 09 igor akinfeev took a free kick half way in my half 16mins into his debut and it bounced over 2 defenders and the keeper and scored.... best debut ive seen lol

Back