Goalkeeper sent off or concede a pen?

jamesmccree

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever had their keeper sent off or concede a pen in fm 11 or fm 12? Just I saw a keeper handle outside the area today to concede a free kick and yellow card but don't think in all my hours have I seen a keeper bring someone down in the box and get sent off!!!

Neuer got sent off 2 times in one season for me lol, I have had it happen a few times, but it has evened out by the fact that I have had a keeper score once from a 90 yard free kick as well.:D:D:D

Both me and redders saw opposition goalkeepers sent off for handling outside the area today and were just texting each other about it when you posted this. Strange old world eh.

I have had it twice for handling outside of the box.

The go was young and not very good in bss though.

I've had my keeper sent off once for handling outside the box, but I've never seen mine or the opposition keeper bring down a player, which If you think about it is a pretty common cause of penalties IRL.

i've had one keeper booked for handling outside the box, but that's it.

I had Jack Butland sent off for handling outside the box, but he was 18 at the time. Had to slot a CB in goal because all my subs were used! Never had one sent off for a foul though.

I recently had Szczesny sent off at home against Shakhtar. He rushed out of his goal and hand-balled it in he 20th minute!
I had no keeper on the bench so put Wilshere in and I won!

View attachment 216693

my opposition used all their subs and them the gk get sent of. lol i wont the game easily after that XD.

Bit strange that they never concede pens for bringing players down, something for them to sort out perhaps!!!

3 different GKs have been sent off on the opposition team against me in 20 games - possibly a glitch?

My own keeper hasn't been sent off though.

Back