Goalkeepers are mentally challenged!

SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
One of the biggest problems i have had with this game is the goalkeeping. I mean they get out of position for no ******* reason and when they parry a shot they stand up and stay in the same place, frozen just waiting for an opposing player to put the ball in the net when they could have easily gotten the ball.

One of the biggest problems i have had with this game is the goalkeeping. I mean they get out of position for no ******* reason and when they parry a shot they stand up and stay in the same place, frozen just waiting for an opposing player to put the ball in the net when they could have easily gotten the ball.

Keepers make it hard to keep a clean sheet sometimes. Then the other times its your defenders forgetting to mark the goal scorer.

It's a bug. A very well known one too.

+ They stop the ball with their feet way more than RL and in DFKs the move sideways from one post to the other(it is like they are sliding) and block the ball, which I dont think I have ever seen in real life.

there's definitely some issues defending wise
Sad thing is the same mistakes were in FM14. You would think they'd fix them. Or try to at least. The lower the GK's ability is, the worse it gets. I've been having a hard time coping with this in the lower leagues. XD

Sad thing is the same mistakes were in FM14. You would think they'd fix them. Or try to at least. The lower the GK's ability is, the worse it gets. I've been having a hard time coping with this in the lower leagues. XD
It's not necessarily the same bug.

Back