• Thread starter Thread starter kazza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazza

Reaction score
Hi i need help as i have just started as arsenal and i need a goalkeeper but also i wanted an opinion of who is the best out of these three for meto get

akinfeev
asenjo
mananda

thnxxxxx

Lots of threads mate, but in my opinion Akinfeev. Search before you create new threads ok?

I just signed Akinfeev in the second season of my Arsenal save and he's been quite reliable but has had a few errors so far. Asenjo will get better than him eventually i think but at the start Akinfeev is better. Not sure about Mandanda

Mandanda is a great keeper, he gets around 20+ league clean sheets per season on my game with some phenomenal saves.

mandana makes some clumsy mistakes though.
so id pick Akinfeev

Akinfeev turns out to be the best keeper on the game in around 2 - 4 seasons, with the correct training and match experience. He's getting my vote.

If you want him to first team player - Akinfeev. If u want back up - Asenjo - after 2-3 seasons will be a regular first team.

sebastian frey, akinfeev, lloris, kameni, sebastian saja, volkan demirel, stin stijen and adler are you best bets!
1) frey
2) adler
3) akinfeev

If you're looking for a cheap but solid alternative, try Remy Riou. He's performing really well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back