Goals from crossing

• Thread starter Thread starter Gukkon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 715

Gukkon

Reaction score
Hi guys, getting really annoyed with the amount of goals coming from crosses in this game. Seems like every cross that comes in gets headed in the goal, especially at far post. This a major bug? Also why don't players put a foot in to tackle? This goes for my team and computer teams. All they do is literally follow the player with the ball from one end of the pitch to another without a tackle. Again is this a bug or just the way the game is?
Got this game on steam as well so don't know if updates have been installed or not as I don't know how to check. Hope it gets sorted though as its taking the fun out of the game knowing that every cross that comes in will be a goal.

Same, i score about 70-80 goals a season and 95% of these come from crosses, aswell as the ones I concede. Gets a bit predictive, unrealstic and boring as every highlight which is down either wing is almost certainly going to lead to a goal.

Do you use wingbacks or fullbacks?
Do you use OI on the wingers?

Yep your right there louiscfc, that's exactly what happens to me. I played half a season with 4 at the back and it still happened. Players used to run down the line like they are Messi and cross it in and score. No one tackles. Now I'm playing 3 CB with 2 wing backs and it still happens. It's a major flaw in the game, well ME, that needs sorting because like I said its spoiling the game and getting rather predictable.

Back