Going to start as birmingham.....but who to buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter BlueboyBen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

BlueboyBen

Reaction score
Hi, i'm now about to start a game with Birmingham, but don't know who to buy, can anyone give me some idea's doesn't matter which position and I think i get £8,000,000. (Been them before).

I am also going to sign Vaclev Kadlec if I can as I have him on my napoli save and he got 4 gls in 6 apps before being ruled out for 5 months

thanks

I don't have a birmingham save, but I think Christian Benitez, who used to be at Birmingham, would be a good, cheap striker from Santos Laguna.

Lucas from Sao Paulo has a release clause and has a lot of potential, and I think you'll need a right back as Carr is getting old. Anele is cheap and versatile but i'd look around first.

Also Tom Cairney from Hull is a centre mid with great potential, as is Kevin at Zaragoza.

Also check Martin Olsson, he can play down the left, in midfield or defence, and played well for me on my rovers save down the wing.

I second all of them + Alejandro Faurlin from Q.P.R

Steven Defour is a versatile and brilliant player, mediocre technical stats are offset by brilliant mentals.

Rasmus Elm or Per Skjelbred both are class CMs and then striker is Ermin Zec

Maybe try steven nzonzi of blackburn get him for around 800k and after a few seasons he's brilliant (liverpool save)

charlesnzogbiz.jpg

january 2012 he's 23

Last edited:
garre dembele has a release clause of 2.4 m. Pair him with Zigic is a good combination.

Back