Gold sorry about Fulham complaint

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 740

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
West Ham co-owner David Gold says the club made a mistake in complaining to the Premier League over Fulham's decision to field what he describes as their "ladies team" in the Cottagers' 2-0 defeat against Hull.

More...

Is this bloke ever out of the news? He's worse than Dave Whelan.

He just loves to read about himself.

Is he the won who makes **** or is that sulivan?

West Ham co-owner David Gold says the club made a mistake in complaining to the Premier League over Fulham's decision to field what he describes as their "ladies team" in the Cottagers' 2-0 defeat against Hull.

More...

What a surprise that Gold announces this just before our Fulham game... I can't help but wonder if he would consider complaining if they put out a reserve squad against us!

This guy knows a thing about staying in the media I had almost forgetten about this but he has brought it back to everybodys attention keeping his team in the spotlight

Why don't they just shut the **** up like all normal owners of clubs?

As a West Ham fan I personally enjoy seeing Gold and Sullivan keeping west ham in the spotlight but I can understand why other club's fans might find it irritating.

Why don't they just shut the **** up like all normal owners of clubs?

**** ******* straight.

They are trying to make West Ham all about them and not about the team.

Pair of nobs imo.

I like them and don't like the way that teams like Wolves and Fulham put out reserve teams although for the record I would not complain if they put out a team against us like the one that Hull beat 2-0.

They put a 'reserve' team against us at the weekend. Shall we complain? No because we've been in that situation and they've got one of the biggest games of the clubs history on the agenda just a few days after that game!

Back