Golf star Tiger Woods 'injured in car accident'

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
Golfer Tiger Woods is in a serious condition after being involved in a car accident in Florida, according to US unconfirmed media reports.
The golfer's car reportedly struck a fire hydrant and tree as he pulled out of the driveway of his home.
Associated Press news agency, quoting the Florida Highway Patrol, says an inquiry into the crash is under way.
Woods was taken to Health Central Hospital, local reports said, but the hospital has not confirmed this.
<!-- E SF -->The story was reported by the Orlando Sentinel newspaper, which also cited the Florida Highway Patrol.
An official was quoted as saying the accident was not alcohol related.
Woods, 33, owns a property in the suburb of Isleworth, an exclusive area near Orlando.

Bbc Sport

They are talking about it on SSN now, there is speculation that he didn't hurt himself in the actual crash as there was no bad damage to the car and the air bag wasn't active.

just put on sky news now, has a bit more infomation on it, seriously injured there sayin, hope he is ok and recovers well

Yeah hope he recovers aswell. Not a golf fan myself, but still, don't want anyone getting hurt like that.

Breaking News: According to reports in a america he has been released from hospital

I read his wife had to smash the back window to get him out. I think its more like she cought him cheating chased him with the golf club smashed the back window as he tried to trive away then he crashed.

i hpe hes okay, i reallly like tiger woods, great golfer

Back