Good AML ?

• Thread starter Thread starter II TyleRR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4K

II TyleRR

Reaction score
Just won the premiership with tottenham in my first season and looking to strengthen the left side of my Attacking Midfield. Is there anyone within 20M thats quite good and decently young?

eden hazard, or my personal favourite, stevan jovetic

ozil wont go to spurs first season + his wage is about 100+k

di maria or jovetic are both good shouts

Lewis Holtby he can rifle in free kicks and he gives the opposition defense alot of headaches as you can see for his fouls against where they try stoping him.

as your early on you should get him cheaper than i did and his wages are less than 50K a year

View attachment 86119

For a cheap steal, Albin is decent and or slightly more if you're on 10.3 Di Maria.

Otherwise Ribery is 50/50 going to fall out with his club and be on the transfer market for 10 mil.

For a cheap steal, Albin is decent and or slightly more if you're on 10.3 Di Maria.

Otherwise Ribery is 50/50 going to fall out with his club and be on the transfer market for 10 mil.

yep Ribery is the one,I actually remember someone who got Ribery on a free transfer after 1 season so you might want to check that angle 2,although Ribery is not very young but obviously he is still class

I still would go for Angel Di Maria though

you wont get ribery unless you win the champs league, because you need to get spurs rep up, and his wages demands are extortionate

you wont get ribery unless you win the champs league, because you need to get spurs rep up, and his wages demands are extortionate

I am guessing his rep wil be up a fair bit as he won the premiereship but your right......unless you were managing Barca or sucha club he wont come

I am guessing his rep wil be up a fair bit as he won the premiereship but your right......unless you were managing Barca or sucha club he wont come
and given the younger cheaper talent around him not sure hes worth it

Diego Capel you can buy him for his minium realease fee of £13M for me hes always quality and young and is willing to join Spurs

ozil wont go to spurs first season + his wage is about 100+k

di maria or jovetic are both good shouts

He isnt in first season.

S. Jovetic
E. Hazard
D. Buonanotte
E. Elias
M. Balotelli
M. Ozil
A. Di Maria

I like Diego Capel too.seems to be a great player if you play him right

Juan Ángel Albín is a great buy.
Not that expansive and produces the goods.

Juan Ángel Albín is a great buy.
Not that expansive and produces the goods.

yea but he is in the same mould as Angel Di Maria....Diego Capel can get expensive sometimes though

Back