Good Assis-Manager

• Thread starter Thread starter Hrast
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Hrast

Reaction score
Hello. I am prety new at this game and i am coaching a club NK Gorica from Slovenia(my home towm)

My questions are :
is it good to have an assist-manager or not?
wich are his attributes?
is good to ask assis-manager for your line up?

Thanks in advance

Hmm, it is good to have an Assistant Manager, because he helps you to get a team report, but, if you are the manager and you know the players, you should get the 1st team which will start the match.

I have Oleg Luzhnyi as my assistant, he's pretty good. And yes its important to have one even if its only just to go to those press conferences. LOL

Pat Rice is good but expensive
Bowen frm Man City is also a cheaper alternative

massimo neri is a good assistant, all round good stats and easy to sign on low wage

Julinho - youth coach at Gremio - Brilliant Assistant Manager - 1.6k a month!
Torbjorn Nilsson - Free - Contracted to Sweden - CLASS!

Hi. Yes it is good to have an assistant for a couple of reasons: In the Team Settings under "Manager" you can set your Assistant to organise friendlies in the off-season, to handle those friendlies (so you can focus on other things), if you do not like handling the media, you can set your assistant to handle media talks, and you can set him to handle team talks + he can handle contract renewals if you want to, although I never let my assistant handle this. Money matters is my responsibility.

What do I look for in an Assistant? Tactical Knowledge, Motivation, Determination of at least 15 points. Adabtability and Judging Player Ability and Potential also helps (also 15 points if you can). You will see that almost all the good Assistants that have high ratings on these points, will have good ratings on the coaching side as well. Start at 15 points and work your way down until you find a suitable candidate. Why these points? When you select a team before a game, you can ask your Assistant to pick the team for you. The better his attributes, the better his selection will be. On these points the chances are very good that you'll find a very good youth coach that you can appoint as an Assistant.

These are my preferences, and others will differ from me. But that is fine, as this has worked for me pretty well so far. That is why I think Pat Rice is the best Assistant in the game, abd not just because I support and play with Arsenal

Last edited:
Hmm, it is good to have an Assistant Manager, because he helps you to get a team report, but, if you are the manager and you know the players, you should get the 1st team which will start the match.
Sorry i know its not got anything to do with the original post but how the **** can you support 3 premiership teams? oO)

for assis-manager you could get
pako ayestaran (ex liverpool assismanager to benitez)
currently at benfica as fitness coach

Back