Ash8

Reaction score
They may of been already mentioned but i thought i'd just give a list of some of the players that were amazing for me in the BSP and are still doing what they do at the top of league 2.

Goalkeeper: Adam Street - 19 years old - Free transfer on abut £950p/w , one of my best signings tbh reliable and good in goal offers a re sale value in the future as hes currently valued at £100,000. Only problem is he gets called up for Canada on the odd occasion so if your not careful he may become unavailable for certain games.

Centre Back: Graham Ramalho Free transfer on £1200p/w , needed a centre back and when my scout found him i thought he looked good to fill the gap. Ever since hes been first choice , powerful , good tackler and good heading ability.

Played- 58 , Goals- 4 , Assists- 1, MOM - 5 , Ave - 7.14

Defensive Midfielder: David Biaou - Free transfer on £1000p/w , signed around mid season while in the BSP impressed in my midfield controlling the play , has pretty decent stats to and pops up with the odd goal which have proven rewarding.

Played- 56 , Goals - 4 , Assists - 13 , MOM - 5 , Ave - 7.00

Forward: Wesley Ngo Baheng - Free transfer on £2800p/w , my best signing , the man is a machine scoring , assist making and winning games single handedly the man is just fantastic. He can also play out wide and can carry the ball well.

Played - 68 , Goals - 42 , Assists - 22 , MOM - 13 , Ave - 7.31

Other names include - Fofana , Terry Dixon , Mahoto , Lomax , Lough

feel free to include your own etc , i just thougt i'd share the key 4 players for me that can be signed on a fresh save in the BSP :)

Liam O'Brien
Great young goalie

Leo Aro
Great forward

Both on Free Transfer

Last edited:
I heard Leo Aro's quite hard to get on a free , so i just didnt bother and went for Baheng which has paid off in the end :) hes now second top scorer in league 2 with 19 goals in 22 games !

Carrer league now stands at - Played 72 , Scored 48 , Assists 24 , MOM 15 , Ave 7.37

I heard Leo Aro's quite hard to get on a free , so i just didnt bother and went for Baheng which has paid off in the end :) hes now second top scorer in league 2 with 19 goals in 22 games !

Carrer league now stands at - Played 72 , Scored 48 , Assists 24 , MOM 15 , Ave 7.37

Hey mate, i've created a lower league shortlist for free players here. Appreciate if you could use it and give me some feedbacks aite? :D