Good Bundesliga challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Shotty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Shotty

Reaction score
Looking for a good solid team with mid table expectation, I don't want Bayern, Shalke or Dortmund but a team with a good mix of old experienced players and some good youngsters, any ideas? Also wouldn't mind a decent budget and good finances.

Stuttgart have a few decent youngsters coming through and are definitely not among the top teams (anymore - though I think they won the title about 5 seasons back?)

Hannover would be a good game, they are in the Europa League so can have a crack at Europe and have some good players as well.

Gladbach - you will lose reus at the end of the 1st season but they do have a a good young player to step up (herrmann). i enjoyed doing one last year. Not sure about the budgets though

Köln is pretty much a mid-table team, if used good you can turn it into a winning side. Good players, otherwise I have no idea in the German League. I only love Wolfsburg in that league.

Also, if you want to be a Capital city club, be Hertha BSC, seems like a good midtable team, in my eyes.

Looking for a good solid team with mid table expectation, I don't want Bayern, Shalke or Dortmund but a team with a good mix of old experienced players and some good youngsters, any ideas? Also wouldn't mind a decent budget and good finances.

1860 Munich in 2.Bundesliga

Back