Good CB and Striker for Blackburn, 2nd season jan transfer window.

Deeza1690

Reaction score
I have currently took over blackburn in november and I had 23 million to spend. I bought Charlie Adam, Scott Parker and Alan Mcgregor.

I am now looking for a CB and a goal scoring striker. I have 11 million left to spend and i would like to spend 5 million on each. Does anyone have players in mind that i could get. Samba has stated he wants to leave so will prob get more money once he is sold.

Cheers

You can get Doumbia for about 8 plus incentives if your lucky or Leigh Griffths from Wolves for about 2mil. he's awesome.
I'd personally try and get Griffths from Wolves and Kryios Popadopalos greek bloke from Schalke. he' worth 5. so he might be a bit mroe than you're looking for but he's well worth it. failig him try Mangane or Xulu

Macheda from Man Utd, can prob get him quite cheap or picked up on loan good finishing and given the chance nets a few goals

Someone in another thread picked up tevez for 5.5m and andy carroll for about 3m dunno what wages they'd want though.

griffthes is currently playing with rangers and so is macheada. I was rangers before i joined blackburn. No point singing Griffthes as he is out for 7 months and cant get Macheda till end of season. so any other ideas?

derek

fazio- sevill
perry- gers
kara- ?? cb, dm
crouch
fiero-!!!! **** hot
medina

right winger 2-- "inturbe" i think. young argintina

Carlos Fierro - Chivas. Young mexican who's got nice potential. While you are at it take also his team mate Erick Torres.