• Thread starter Thread starter kai18
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.

kai18

Reaction score
Hi lads,i've already got a spurs save going but wanted to ask whats a good championship team to start with on fm2013?,i found strangely that i enjoyed my promotion season with Southampton last year more than my pl saves,and wanted to know whats a good team with exciting young players on fm?,i was thinking maybe Huddersfield or Blackpool,or should i maybe try Man City or Chelsea,whats your opinion?,thanks:)

I'm currently with Wolves, I would probably maybe try someone that just got promoted from League 1?

i always pick leeds wen i go for that, dunno why guess i just wanna get them back where they belong even tho im a man u fan lol

Middlesbrough. I just got promoted with middlesbrough in my first season, came second. Pretty chuffed with that, considering there only expected to come mid-table.

Top table - Blackpool, Cardiff
Mid Table - Brighton, Huddersfield
Lower table - Peterborough

Personally I would go with Blackpool if you want to get straight into the prem or Huddersfield for more of a challenge.

BTW: Is there not a which team should I be thread yet?

DERBY! But then I am slightly biased. Probably rubbish transfer budget and like, but if I can do a decent job with them anyone can!!!!!

DERBY:) they have some very good young prospects and have good facilities and good ground...

Not much of a transfer budget but you can move players around and get some good loans at birmingham, jack butland and nathan redmond also have very high ratings on the game, curtis davies is also a monster!

Recommend Blackpool, I'm loving it so far :D

forest just been taken over in real life, good squad and around 5-7 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back