good effective players, kak stats!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

Raikan007

Reaction score
i was wondering (i saw in another thread which i commented on earlier) what players can/are doing the business even though their stats are kak!

Martins scores all the time! horrible stats.
Lennon plays well, kak stats!
Walcott plays really well, 90% of the time ends up having kak stats!
Uche scores goals but kak stats!
Viktor Obina - Inter (no idea) kak stats!
Stefano Okaka (Roma) kak stats! etc etc.

feel free to post screens, give comments, add players etc etc!

Sofiane Feghouli, doesn't have amazing stats but is a **** good playmaker and is reguarly making the French international starting 11 in my games.

Agree with Walcott, just finished a season as Arsenal and he was my best player, good amount of assists for AMR but pants stats!

Gonzalez (spelling) from Newcastle is amazing with terrible stats.. I think it's something about wingers? And the occasional striker.

Jonas is one of them too! super kak stats but got offers from Barcelona for like 35 million for him!
do you mean Guiterez? cause thats Jonas if im not mistaken, who is Gonzalez then? <)

Yeah Jonas, sorry I'm playing the 9.3 update at the minute, and Newcastle have a player called Gonzalez, I got confused!

<) so its the same player? strange how they changed his name! he wears Jonas on his shirt IRL im sure of it.
strange

Well I'm talking about Jonas but I don't know if it's the same guy as the 9.3 update :P Yeah he has Jonas on his shirt name.

he does have horrible stats but performs really well!

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

another one is Ribery, his stats are nothing special (i speak from default patch and 9.1)
and Aiden McGeady, great player but average stats!
there seems to be a funny coincedence that most of the players that are like this are Wingers <)

Yeah i was surprised at how poor Walcotts stats were when i started the save, thought about using him as a sub instead of 1st choice but as i went on he was getting 7s and 8s in most matches and setting up alot, became first choice on either side i needed!

Rodallega, awful stats but scored 27 EPL goals in my first season at Wigan in 2008/2009 season :D Also Scott Sinclair, he was amazing for me at Wigan but all of his stats are like under 10 except his pace :):P

Never seen Sahar score much, is this when he's like full potential or at the start of the game?

half way i say! on my Newcastle save he was 1st choice for Chelsea alongside this regen i sold to them (world class striker at the age of 22) because his personality was listed as "search engine" <) and it explained how he was a fountain of knowledge etc etc! was pretty lame and it irritated me, was probably one of the best regens the game has ever seen though!

Sahar only really had good stats in pace and technique acceleration.
but was averaging 50/50 goal to game ratio

Yakubu time to time has a great season. But what I am mostly curious about is has anyone managed a team with these players and able to get the same performance out of them?? With the exception of Walcott because his kak stats have been doing good for me.

I think Marco antoine Fortune has kak stats but can easily get about 20 golas a season .

i signed this italian regen who was allways in the italian 19/21 squad (only 18) all his stats were shocking mostly lower then 12 with exception of things like team work and work rate and most of his physical stats were 15+ and he was constantly getting 7.5 ratings

Well I'm talking about Jonas but I don't know if it's the same guy as the 9.3 update :P Yeah he has Jonas on his shirt name.

think your talking about ignacio gonzalez loaned from valencia?

Back