Good Free Transfers for SD2

• Thread starter Thread starter Teenager
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K

Teenager

Reaction score
Decided to take up the challenge of managing Cowdenbeath in the Scottish Division 2.

You're probably aware that I'm skint and can only bring in free transfers.
Signed Ibrahim Sissoko (once of West Brom) and Ian Armstrong (once of Port Vale) but I'm in need of some decent strong defenders...

anyone know of any on the game that are worthy of helping The Blue Brazil avoid relegation?

go to all African nations and offer a 4 weeks trial to all players without team.. i did it with my team (small Croatian team in 2nd league) now I play in first league in my 2nd season with team GL

Nice idea. I've probably given trials to half of Scotland so far, only 4 games into the season. Still plenty of time...

if you have loaded south american players look at francisco salomon and sebastian sandoval both play for villa espanola in uruguay but have eu passports i got them both for free

Sergiy Fedorov is an excellent free, Lauren, Olivier Bernard...off the top of my head these r the ones that stand out for me

Sergiy Fedorov is an excellent free, Lauren, Olivier Bernard...off the top of my head these r the ones that stand out for me

Yeah, they're good frees for championship sides, this is Scottish Division 2 we're talking about here..
Try and get Sean Doherty, he's quality at that kind of level, his technical ability will win you many games. Not sure who else to recommend without a copy of FM in front of me, but try and get some good loans in from the likes of Celtic and Rangers, they've got reserve teams full of young players who aren't getting near the first team but will be great for you.

try signing david noble hes an attacking midfielder you need to wait a while cos hes injured but you can try signing him on a free transfer

Marc Kalenga and Moussa Ouatarra.

Back