• Thread starter Thread starter Torquay_93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torquay_93

Reaction score
I'm in the 3rd season on my FM game and i'm curently manging Torquay.
I got promoted to League 1 in my first season and in my 2nd season finished just below mid-table so i'm hoping to build a better squad now to maybe push for promotion.

So does anyone know any great free transfers in the 3rd season for a League 1 side or even decent youngsters?

Also if anyone knows a decent thread already posted that I should look at, please post me the link. THX.

jonjo shelvey from charlton ,but be quick to buy him because on handheld he goes quick:for example i was managing leeds and put in a bid the asking price was 120 k then unfortunetly aston villa put in a bid and he is know with them i tried to buy him of them but he was to much:1.7 million:like i said get him quick

another young player right mid and he's young:Jonny Howson he's a fantastic little player if your looking for a good attacker and dont have alot of money:Mark Viduka is on a free transfer although hes good he is 30 odd years old.if your looking for a younger forward i would suggest Adebayo Akinfenwa from northampton i signed him when i was with leeds he scored a hatrick on his debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back