Good Luck England

USA USA USA

I Dont wish england harm but if i could choose id rather USA win than England
Go dig a big deep hole and crawl into it, and please never see the light of day again, kbye.

Although, cant see us getting further than the quarters, again.

Last edited:
He only said he wants the USA to win, no need to slaughter him....

He only said he wants the USA to win, no need to slaughter him....
Maybe not, but tbf, your asking for it when you come on a thread which is about saying good luck to England, and support Spain when I expect he's from England

Maybe not, but tbf, your asking for it when you come on a thread which is about saying good luck to England, and support Spain when I expect he's from England

He's Scottish.

he was obviously trying to wind yous england fans up he could have just said "i want the usa to win"
it not like he is supporting the usa properly he only supporting them today to annoy the english, for some reason he is from scotland and supporting spain :S ?

he was obviously trying to wind yous england fans up he could have just said "i want the usa to win"
it not like he is supporting the usa properly he only supporting them today to annoy the english, for some reason he is from scotland and supporting spain :S ?

As I'm sure you're aware, Scotland are not in the World Cup ;) So if he wants to be a glory hunter fair enough!

Anyway, I just want a good game of football to make up for France vs Uruguay, and I'll be supporting the underdog.

He shouldn't have posted on this thread, should have made another one called 'Good Luck USA' and it would have been closed but he shouldn't of posted it in here becuase now this topic is spammed to ****.

Anyway, good luck England and I will be supporting you

USA USA USA

I Dont wish england harm but if i could choose id rather USA win than England

you should be ashame with your self you was born in england so support your own nation not just a nation who won the last Major euros am proud to be English so come on lads win us the world cup. if your parent know what you have type id Be ashame if i was them.

Support from Bosnia,I think there are many fans across the world who will support England...anyway,good luck :D

you should be ashame with your self you was born in england so support your own nation not just a nation who won the last Major euros am proud to be English so come on lads win us the world cup. if your parent know what you have type id Be ashame if i was them.
He's Scottish, not English I think.

As I'm sure you're aware, Scotland are not in the World Cup ;) So if he wants to be a glory hunter fair enough!

Anyway, I just want a good game of football to make up for France vs Uruguay, and I'll be supporting the underdog.

...or he could choose not to glory hunt and watch as a neutral. Why does that seem to be some sort of impossibility with people these days?

...or he could choose not to glory hunt and watch as a neutral. Why does that seem to be some sort of impossibility with people these days?

Of course he could, but I prefer watching football matches when I want a particular team to win, even if I'm only supporting them for the duration of a match. I think it makes the games more exciting if you favour one team.