Good or Bad!

Reaction score
Yo FM-Base,

Im currently Sporting CP just into 7th season but ...
Check this out, is this good or bad would you say?

Neven Subotic - Dortmund to Sporting - £29m
- Initial Fee £9m
- After 40 Games £20m

Neven Subotic - Sporting to Everton - £19.75m
- Initial Fee - £9.75m
- 24 Months - £10m

Looking at that i would say ive made £10m off him in 1 season because ive lost the £20m clause. Scored an absolute hat full and solid at the back but because Real Madrid and Barcelona made him unhappy i had to sell him. That and i was really restricted in the finance department cause that £20m bill was coming out soon (14 games). How ever is it good or bad because from the total amounts of each deal its like ive lost £10m.

View attachment 87126

I won Portuguese Super Cup
Liga Sagres Winners
Portuguese League Cup Runners-Up
Portuguese FA Cup Winners
Champions League Semi-Finals

Before you say it i didnt use the corner glitch because its cheating. And if you havnt heard of some the players ... their regens :D

From that Subotic deal i got £11.25m and brought in a regen left winger for Carlos Eduardo on loan. I got Igor Akinfeev on a free as he was released. I need a centre-back and as Barcelona stole my target (F.Fazio(Seville)) im stuck for a centre-back but thats not what this thread is about. Also the season where i had that £20m floating around the club made a £10m loss that year.

What do think on that deal and similar dodgy deals. I think if that £20m bill came out the club would have needed to take on a bank loan? inserted cash for running of the club or as i havnt had a ''takeover'' it could have finished the club to be the extremist possibility.

Back