Good players and formation for Liverpool?

• Thread starter Thread starter MrX
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

MrX

Reaction score
I'v started a new season with Liverpool, I was wondering if you could name me a few players who I can buy at the start who will help me?
also a good tactic:D

Thanks

I normally make my own tactics but I was just looking there and Raikans perfect 433 is what I would use for Liverpool. Try and sell some of the older players who have big wages, this is a must as you start with a really **** budget. First thing you need is a striker as Caroll just doesnt cut it and Suarez is best used on the left wing as an inside forward. The obvious choice would be Cavani here if you can get him. Also as a back-up Sigporsson has always been amazing for me and can be relatively cheap. Also from Ajax is Eriksen, really good when used in as an advanced playmaker from midfield, gets soo many assists for me. You might want to get Vrsalko as a back-up to Johnson as he slows down after 2 or 3 seasons. Kuyt is fine on the right wing for a season and then try and get Dos Santos from Tottenham for Cheap. Best ive seen as an inside forward and always works in my liverpool teams. Okays

Thanks for the info, As no one posted quickly I just used a tactic I had already Archived (FC United one) I play Suarez up as a long striker with Eriksen just behind him, With Downing on RM, Shelvey and Hendo in CM and Kuyt on RM, two games into the league and my Goal Count 11 :P

Back