Good Players for blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter Ralphy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 923

Ralphy

Reaction score
Orite folks! i need some good players for blackburn have a budget of 9mill and need two wingers a decent midfielder and a quality striker and maybe some free players that i could get in for back up, looking to get into europe with blackburn!

First season?

Wingers: Niakhaichyk (sp) 1.2m , Gabriel Torje and moroccan winger from Standard cant remember his name right now.
ST: Check out Darwin Quintero about 1.2-1.6m , C Benitez 1.6m , Jackson Martinez 1.3m , Kadlec 1m

Also cheap player is Bressan from BATE. You should get him for 160k and he plays on M/AMC

mehdi carcela from standard is great , also liviu ganea is a really good target man and in the 2nd seson you can take loic nestor from havre for about 6 mil

Orite folks! i need some good players for blackburn have a budget of 9mill and need two wingers a decent midfielder and a quality striker and maybe some free players that i could get in for back up, looking to get into europe with blackburn!

What update are you using, How did you get the 9mil?
11.3, Blackburn have No money, Sell Roberts for 1.3, Newcastle tend to be interested, Hoilett is a great right winger in time and Olsson is a very good left midfielder. Totally agree with Bressan off BATE and Kadlec(may need to offer high wages due to teams interested). and maybe Benitez, Try Gara Dembele Levski for around 500k striker also, Milan Badelj for 3.9 will join you off Dinamo. Kalinic is not a bad striker. I send Roque Santa Cruz back to free up wages.

You could try Landon Donovan on monthly installments for about 8 million, he can play anywhere in midfield and up front and is worth the money.

Steven Fletcher Is A BOMB up front, whether wolves will sell is another matter

have just sold a load of players to raise the 9mill

Back