Good Players for League 2?

• Thread starter Thread starter nathanleah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

nathanleah

Reaction score
ive just started a season with shrewsbury and only have 50K to spend, does anyone know any good players that are good enough for the starting 11 for league and who will also do well?

i'd reccomend loaning a majority of players, you can get a lot of players from premier league youth which are really good, terry dixon of spurs always does me well!

Nathan Baker (CB; loan from A. Villa)
Kevin Foley (ST; Buy from some north-american club... turned out a real bargain for me)

I started as Bradford a few seasons ago and at the time I signed a striker called Stern John who did amazing for me, think hes 34 and free transfer at the start.
If you get offered Oliver Norwood on a free from Man U later on in the Season definitely try and sign him as hes one of my key players and im top of league 1 atm.
Apart from that, Lois Karius is a good goalkeeper if you can sign him!
Another useful players is Ignasi Miquel, I got him on loan from Arsenal and he was a great central defender for me.

Hope this helps, good luck!

David O'Brien, AML from Morton did amazingly well for me in the first season, he scored a hat-trickin his first game for me after I signed him for only 18k i think and Dougie Hill is a very consistent CB, partners well with Ian Sharps, he only cost about 18k aswell

Back