saints-97

Reaction score
Right, I am in season 2012/2013 with Southampton. I am in the Premiership with £40M. Need a new centre-half - I already have William Gallas, Andy Webster and Jose Fonte but Gallas is advancing years and Webster and Fonte aren't good enough for this league. Any idea's? Thanks in advance.

How well does Lambert do in the Prem ?

Not good he's not in my 25 man squad, he cant get in over my other strikers.

I got a scouting report on Beevers and Lambert is useless for me. I sent him on loan to Bradford to see if he would improve with first team but he isn't got enough ability.

Scouting report says he would be a leading star for most Premier Division clubs but unfortunately he doesn't want to come. :(

You might be able to get him, just offer him a bit more money. Footballer + Money = Happy and Interested!

you have anton ferdinand and kompany so no need for one but if i was going to recommend check out situ he should be good by now.

That isnt my team that is someone elses who gave me their team to see if i wanted any of them.

you have anton ferdinand and kompany so no need for one but if i was going to recommend check out situ he should be good by now.

Lol, that's what I thought! I would say, have a look at Bruma, Beevers, Situ and/or Balkestein (he always seems to do very well at all levels of the English footballing leagues).

Cheers everyone I ended up signing Bruma, Smalling, Marquez ( he was a free agent ).