good players you can loan for free?!?

• Thread starter Thread starter mhhagland
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

mhhagland

Reaction score
If anyone has found any good players they have been able to loan in the first season, that helped them out a lot, then please enter in here!!
I am spurs, on the update started wiv no money, an was lookin for sum gud loan players!!!

i loaned koki mizuno from celtic but i was leeds so he probz wont meet spurs' standards lol.
i also got rodney snjeider from ajax, stephen appiah for free and alexey smertin for free. all still not good enough though huh?

yeh prob dnt quite make the standard! need some decent cover for defence or something, only got king n woodgate, jus been lookin to get youngsters in, but cnt even afford that anymore, and only get offers for my players to be paid over 24 months which is really annoyin!

erm fabio of man u can get on loan.

how bout try onouha frm city or gibbs and djourou of arsenal?

also vurnon anita of ajax is dm but think he can cover at the back?

dunno if tht helps

carlos vela but not sure if u could because u are spurs, worth a trie tho

yeah already been tho, wont allow it to rivals! cheers tho, wot about from like foreign teams, inter or real, or bayern, teams like that any1 had n e luck with them for loan players? i managed to get an offer for vicente for 1M fee for a season loan but cnt afford it, jus 4t wud c if i cud sell sum1 b4 that came thru!

Insua from Liverpool on my Leeds save. Best left back in League 1 by a mile. Also Possebon from Man UTD

In first and second patch, you can get Krisztian Nemeth from Liverpool! Great player!

Appiah but you can't loan him you can buy him for free but he is worth it
You can loan Razvan Rat from Shacktar(spelling). He's a quality LB/LWB.

^^^^^ and that is a great idea Razvan rat is amazing for my Birmingham team :) ^^^^^

Last edited:
insua(Liverpool), Possabon(United), Carrol(Newcastle), Pleseis?(liverpool) i got all of them for my Brum game
My friend also got Tosic and Welback form United

Back