Potato73

Reaction score
This tactic has very high possession in most games and my centre backs get 100 passes nearly every game and possession is usually about 60% but I want help in getting my forwards more involved please.

For example

RacingvBarcelonaAnalysis_Analysis.png

As you can see my midfield three and back four keep possession very well but my strikers do not get the ball as often as I think may be possible and hopefully you can provide some help. Otherwise I think this has the potential to be one of the best Barcelona tactics around.

Link -----> Barcelona work in progress (Barcelona, Sep 2010).tac

We now have a new subfroum( found at the top) for these kinds of questions. I will move this thread to it now

the thing about barcelona is that they get the possesion on the attacking field,and not on the defensive field.That's where you should work mate,but how you're going to do it i don't know! sorry =/

I can take a look at it as I have also builded a Barca style of play tactic, which can be found in the forums :)

So what say U?

Last edited:
Just like nursemorph wrote. The reason that you keep à high posseion is beacuse your attacking players gets isolated. Very good way to grind out reults, not à good way to get secure wins, especially not if playing against teams actualy attacking you.