iArsenal

Reaction score
Ok so Manchesty City have offered me 14.5m(pounds) for Bacary Sagna and I am probably going to accept the offer if I can find a good replacement. So far I have offered for Rafael of Man United and van der Wiel of Zenit (transfered last season) and Dennis Deiekmier of HSV. Anyone have any others who I should consider? I have about 50m to spend on players this season.

Corchia is a great young RB
and he wont cost too much either

I'm looking for someone who can start right away I have Romario who will probably be a big starter in the next 3 years can this guy start right away?

Don't sell Sagna. But look at Vrsaljko - probably your best option and can fit in immediately.

Vrsaljko already transfered to Inter last summer so his value is up to 5.25m and I put in an offer of 8.5m for him. Also Sagna wants to leave because he felt he accomplished everything he could with Arsenal.

What about papastathopoulos, he can play cb or rb. Dont know how much he will cost you tho.

i would go with Douglas from sao paulo or
give cesar azpilicueta or santon or renan a try but they maybe expensive

Well I ended up declining City's offer because I wanted to get Vrsaljko but wasn't going to offer over 10.5m for him which Inter declined. I figure City will probably be back to offer more for him hopefully.

right back

the best right back on fm is dario srna cost me 15 million in first season. quality

He signed with Chelsea in the first season so it probably take alot for me to sign him.

Eboue can fit in straight away. But Davide Santon from Inter could do well.

Back