Good, reasonably priced goalkeeper

• Thread starter Thread starter Patrick123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6K

Patrick123

Reaction score
Hi.

I am playing with the norwegian team Vålerenga IF and I need a good, but not to expensive, goalkeeper. My current goalkeeper is Troy Perkins. I would put up a screenshot of him, but I dont have the time.

He is an ok player, his attributes are somewhere between 11-14 (most of them are about 13) and I have just under £3 mill. to spend.

If anyone could help me out, that would be great:) I actually find it somewhat hard to find goalkeepers in FM.

i second enyeama, he has good potential and his stats are pretty good to start with as well

Lobont, cheap and experienced. ochoa is good but might be a bit more than 3 mil. lobont is a class gk and usually about 2 mil.

what season you in??? if you have just started second season, wait till 31st June and get ben foster on a free transfer.

Sorry, forgot to say that I'm in the 2010 season. My exact date at the moment is April 2nd.

I have tried my luck on all of these players before, but none of them wishes to come to my club. I suppose I could try my luck with Foster later on.

Try Saja from AEK. U can use him as penalty taker aswell :P

Back