Wilko

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i've decided to start a save with Crawley, and this is my first ever lower league management, and i was wandering what players are cheap and would come, and mainly: GOOD!? Thanks in advance :)

Hello everyone, i've decided to start a save with Crawley, and this is my first ever lower league management, and i was wandering what players are cheap and would come, and mainly: GOOD!? Thanks in advance :)

Febian Brandy on a free-transfer. Scored over 20 goals in League One for me, so should be a beast in the BSP

Febien Brandy, Domenico Morfeo, Ebou Sillah, Alessandro Frau

maybe Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Fabregas, Persie, Essien, Xavi, Otamendi, and the last but not least FERNANDO TORRES

:'( i felt bad, sorry mate, can you apologise me?

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

L3east im not trolling, lol in this forum everybody is too serious, **** i have been here for like 1 year or so, and evryone is always strict and sad

CAMPAING: FREE MY COMMENTS, THEY DONT HURT PEOPLE OR ANIMALS ( OR BIN LADEN)

My point exactly. Pointless posts that really aren't funny.

they are pointless yes, but the main reason is not having fun

Stop ruining this thread you too, use VM or PM.
@jacinto94, he's asking for our help, and guess what, that post is not helpful mate :) You have joke thread, joke there maybe ?

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

OT: Loan some players like Denilson from Arsenal or Fabio from Man Utd. Ask your *** man to find some good players on loan.. ( Go to your squad screen > assistant advice > complain report )

lol, ok ok, im going to be a very go(o)d user, a good samaritan :

he will never get those loan on Crawley, try Febien Brandy, both miguel and Carlos medina, Sandaza, Mahoto, gordon greer, and maybe masilela

lol, ok ok, im going to be a very go(o)d user, a good samaritan :

he will never get those loan on Crawley, try Febien Brandy, both miguel and Carlos medina, Sandaza, Mahoto, gordon greer, and maybe masilela

You see, that wasn't so hard :p

ahahah, i just joke aorund cause in this forum everyone thinks that he is the new expert on fm, that he knows everything :/

Mariano Stendardo, Thiago Gomes, Diogo (Diogo Douglas Santos Andrade Barbosa), Patrice Noukeu, Marco Pecorari, Thomas Cichon, Alessandro Birindelli, Carlos Lorenzo, Miguel Lapolla, Pablo Difiori.

Sergio Peter, Mikael Antoine Curier, Graeme Owens, Fatih Baydemir, Laurent Guthleber, Yan Heil, Thomas Helly, Stefano Bensi, Mathieu Berson, Guillaume Quellier, Edvin Zolic, Danny Mathijssen, Scott Muirhead.