Good ST, LB and CB for Bayern Munich?

• Thread starter Thread starter Daniel2211
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4K

Daniel2211

Reaction score
Hi,

Gomez and Olic will just not score for me, I play 4-3-3, often with Muller cutting in as an Inside Forward from the Left, and Robben doing the same from the Right.

Regardless of how I play them, my strikers will not score, and the wingers are the reason I am top of the league, Muller with 22 and Robben with 7.

Halfway through the 2011/2012 season, so fairly new, just wondering if anybody knew a tactic that would either score loads in this kind of team, or actually pass and do pull backs (my strikers will shoot from the corner flag if you give them a chance) and at least then they'll be useful.

In addition to this a nice CB, preferably fairly cheap, was thinking Caulker? and a young but full of potential left back to replace Contento eventually. If anybody could help that would be great.

Hmmh what role U got for the lone striker aka Gomez? Sounds like you got no-one who feeds him and Ur inside forward roles seem to be to selfish :) All about them settings man, try tweaking creative freedom and put through balls & crosses to sometimes or often. U can also make Gomez ur target man which can improve his situation. But U need to tell more, what philosophy etc these things so we can identify ur problem. Gomez is the man but there is something wrong with ur tactical setup.

And what comes to your team, yes defo need defensive reinforcements. I'd recommend (Player - Team):

Dante - Gladbach
Dede - Vasco
Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Schalke
Giorgio Chiellini - Juventus
Jan Vertonghen - Ajax
Isaac Vorsah - Hoffenheim

Jan vertonghan
Baines-if affordable
Train Boateng as RB then play him RB and Lahm LB
Set Gomez as poacher and Robben/Ribery/Muller as winger

Raikan007's tweaked version Fusstudios tactic 433 DM.tac

Kurt Zouma/Stefan Reinartz/Manoel/Rever/Otamendi/Douglas/Astori/Bocchetti/Bruno Alves/Inigio Martinez

Martin Olsson/Georgiy Schennikov/Aly Cissokho/Aymen Abdennour (retrained) Alvaro Perieira/Balzaretti/Jose Enrique/Alex Sandro

Seydou Doumbia/Vagner Love/Balotelli (loan) Danny Welbeck/Leo Bonatini/Lukas Padolski/Lacazette/Wallyson/Nilmar/Kadlec/Diego Rubio/Abel Hernandez/Artem Milevskiy/Demba Ba/Papiss Cisse

I went and poached the league top scorer, Huntelaar, and then Muller and Robben got injured for 7 and 4 months, I've got it set to more expressive and attacking, and was using the strikers as advanced forwards, and the philosophy as fluid. Haven't really changed anything apart from that.

(My chairman himself signed Huntelaar, £47 million!!! :0!!! )

Bought Caulker, Dede, and Niang in, as well as some young kid from Sporting Lisbon, Formibique? Tried Huntelaar up front as a poacher, with Robben left wing, and Muller right wing, Huntelaar got a hatrick, with three crosses from Muller so thats working, not to sure on Robben though, got a 4.2 rating and barely touched the ball!

Back