good team talks and how to increase morale of players

Please elaborate what you want help with. What kind of players are you having trouble with ? Under what circumstances etc.
We have been over this before you and me, you simply have to provide a scenario as there is NO miracle team talk that will make you succed. Its just like in real life, you have to approach different people in different ways

Last edited:
I always expect a win with an assertive tone, then i tell the players by postions i.e Attack, midfield and defence "i have faith" after a while they are all motivated after that speech. Loosing at half time, Aggresive "I am not happy with your performance" its either assertive or aggresive...there the only two i use and has worked wonders for me with no fails but could be different depending on the team and whether you choose international player or sunday league player as your manager rep

anyone have good team talks pls ? dj zone when winning or drawing at half time what would you say

anyone have good team talks pls ? dj zone when winning or drawing at half time what would you say

Just read what I wrote. Man management is just not Team talk. Its the press conf AFTER the last game, the team meetings, the boards expectations, the media pressure, the media mind games, the individuall player talk and the pregame pres conf. All these variables will have an impact on the team talk you give pre-kickoff along with the morale, confidenmce, status and mental stats of the player

If you want help, you have to present a scenario. Its just impossible to give any "overall" advice

( although the " You have not played badly, but there is still room for improvement" is overpowered

Tell you what, I will start a thread in the General Discussion about this where you can ask questions ( but with info) and people can tell the world about how they approach this matter

Sounds good ?

Sounds good.
...well, at least I think it does. Too many players seem to be struggling with team talks. Which I personally find odd, since it's the only area I've never had any trouble managing.

Back