Good WBR - January window - £4m

• Thread starter Thread starter W4FC B3N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 806

W4FC B3N

Reaction score
Need a replacement for Ronnie Stam who is a natural WBR. He's just not up to the standard I'm after

Playing as Wigan, ofc. Any suggestions? Any age with good attacking attributes. Tried to get Serge Aurier but he wouldn't sign :(

£4m budget.

Lichtsteiner
Zuniga
Ceara
Rafael (Loan from United?)

Danilo - Santos.
Cornel Rapa - Otelul.

Both playing great for my Sevilla side.

Bought Diego Renan, cost me £17.5m.. Record transfer by £10m+.. Got a rating of 6.30 in his first 6 games and then said he's finding it hard settling in so I gave him leave. I have 4 games left in the season, 4 points clear of relegation and still have to play Everton, Chelsea, Sunderland and Newcastle. I think I may just be able to scrape it. I've also got a Brazilian defender coming to accompany Renan who I spent £15m on. Just need to beat Sunderland and Newcastle and then I'm relatively safe. If not, I'll get sacked :( even though I got to 1/4's of the FA Cup and the Semi's of the League Cup.

sebastian corchia - le mans fc

i got him for 3.4mil in jan first season. has done well and is young.

Personally, i quite like Marco Motta, however not quite sure he is gettable in your budget- but it is possible. However you could always look at the likes of Hasan Salihamidzic, Marcos Angeleri, Leandro Grimi (predomitantly LB but can play RB in a pinch) im sure i could come up with a few more given some time.

HG

Back