unitedfan10

Reaction score
I'm manager of man united in my first year and im looking for a good young english center back (22 max) my budget isn't massive either so only looking to spend £7-9m max im also looking for a young english striker for about the same money i was thinking andy carroll but if theres any one better let me know

Last edited:
R.Shawcross,G.Cahill and M.Addison

Ill vouch for Addison hes a very decent versatile player that comes at a reasonable price, Ive picked him up for around the 3-4m price before.

Moved to correct section, please edit your OP to follow these rules.

addison on fm10 was my best player for england that was in 2018 so id recomend him and also jordan spence was good. Also to add the brazilian defender dalton.

Nathan Delfouneso for forward, Andy Carroll is **** poor on FM, which is a shame

Last edited:
Phil Jones! Absolute TANK.

Up front if you wanna stay English, Wickham, Delfouenso, etc. But I recommend you go elsewhere. Belfodil, Ermin Zec, Tiago Alves, Mirko Barocelli

I think man utd are have two good young cb's on the game in evans and smalling but if you want another one then buy phil jones. For a striker i would recommend connor wickham or andy carroll