GOODBYE BARCELONA 4231 Knap FM 17.3.2

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 43K
Tweaked this into a 451 for my New York team (i had a squad built around the DMC in Pirlo from season one), plays some great stuff. loving it so far. Seems a shame it got buried on page 2 already.

View attachment 1129685

I was trying to get the "Barcelona" 3 man midfield revolving door going... 1st game in the cup, not bad, a hammering of red bull in the Derby. Will defo keep it in the rotation for testing..

View attachment 1129686 View attachment 1129687

Hey WKDSOUL,

I really the skin you are using.
Can you please tell me his name?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Barcelona tactic is for top teams.

Stargazing 4231 based on last years but tweaked for this year and won league with Spurs without losing.

do you have a very low / low / mid teams version please

This tactic was just trying to high score with Barcelona, as such could be used as a home tactic for lesser teams. There is a normal GOODBYE 4231 or WOF 4231, STARGAZING 4231 orthe older RAW SIENNA 4231

This tactic was just trying to high score with Barcelona, as such could be used as a home tactic for lesser teams. There is a normal GOODBYE 4231 or WOF 4231, STARGAZING 4231 orthe older RAW SIENNA 4231

Which 4-2-3-1 you suggest for underdog / sub near top team

EitherGOODBYE or the quirky STARGAZING. WOF tends to be more for top teams.

Nasturas,

If you need a 4123 wide with Regista (ramdeuter & IF), check Bophonet page (fmbohonet.wordpress.com)he has one. I got nice results with it.

This is my try with a few tweaks to fit with low/mid teams, so far it looks promising!
It's with summer updates so no Lukaku:'( and i only made 1 transfer, Mauricio Lemos.
My wingers are rooney/mirallas/bolasie.. far from the best.

View attachment 1129797View attachment 1129798
Feel free to test it out.
Home: Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files
Away:Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

Can you upload this file?