• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 545

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

David Goodwillie will sign for Blackburn on Wednesday after Dundee United reject repeated last-ditch bids from Rangers for the striker.

More...

I'm sceptical. Would have liked to of seen him in the Championship first and take in the scenery of English football first, before going into the top-flight so quickly.

Should go on loan to the second-flight for a season and see how he does there. Maybe even third.

I agree with iNickStuff, and thought he would be better off in the Championship first. It will be interesting to see how he does, and I tip him to score around 10 goals, which isn't a bad return. Good-Luck too him.

"I love a Goodwillie."
Haha, that's such as great title from the Mirror!

On a serious note, I don't think he's that good (agreeing with iNickStuff) and should have tried the Championship first. Blackburn are not pretty rich, but they go for players like Goodwillie?

Don't get me wrong, he's a decent player, but for a ambitious Prem club like Blackburn, it's stupid.

And plus, I don't like him because of the rape allegations.

The rape allegations have been dropped iirc.

I think he will do well. He has all the attributes for the EPL. He is still only young also.
Im glad he didnt go to Rangers.

well u cant stop Kean from his goodwille. XD

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

yes i agree he should have gone in a championship first. but looks like keam will use [his] goodwille for XI games

Hang on...
Is Kean permanent manager now?

Rovers fans must be crying in their sleep if he is!

Back