Gordon Ramsay

• Thread starter Thread starter Burkie7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 713

Burkie7

Reaction score
Anyone else love this guy ? Love his show Kitchen Nightmares / USA and ****'s Kitchen

He is a comedy gold watching him ,

Love this part ..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kprBqkNkTzU"]YouTube- Gordon Ramsay kitchen nightmares USA uncensored 'French pig[/ame]

yer hes alright, makes me laugh but sometimes i just wana smack the ******* haha.

How can you get that worked up about food? I would love to just serve him a plate of marmite sandwiches when he was expecting something elaborate, just to see whether I could give him an aneurysm.

How can you get that worked up about food? I would love to just serve him a plate of marmite sandwiches when he was expecting something elaborate, just to see whether I could give him an aneurysm.

But it's his profession, it's what he loves. I don't think a footballer would be best pleased if his manager told him he was a pile of ****.

But it's his profession, it's what he loves. I don't think a footballer would be best pleased if his manager told him he was a pile of ****.

In the same way a sous-chef probably isn't best pleased when Gordon Ramsay says he's a pile of ****. Sure, get passionate about something, but there's no reason to abuse your underlings because of it.

The guy cracks me up :D but if i was on one of his shows then people would have to keep me away from the sharp kitchen knive's (6)

Watching ****'s Kitchen USA now on ITV 2 he has me in fits of laughter

Having worked in catering, I'd hate to have him as head chef, right *****.

Makes good tv though.

Having worked in catering, I'd hate to have him as head chef, right *****.

Makes good tv though.

As they say, If you cant stand the heat, Get out of the Kitchen!

He gets the best out of people and if you watch his Kitchen Nightmares programme he really does his best to help other resturants out

Gordon Ramsay was a footballer, but injury stopped him at youth level :P

But I doubt he's quite that OTT in real life, and he does good for the people he goes to in Kitchen Nightmares, even if the formula is basic (tell people he's there = more custom, relaunch with new interior and menu using fresh ingredients, shout a lot, walk out at least once)

The man has managed to make a lot of money by degrading and belittling people.

How can you not respect that?

Well his Claridges restaurant lost it's Michelin star in January this year.
Not so hot now, are you Ramsey??

If only he managed to of become a footballer. He would of been the Scottish Vinnie Jones :P

Back