henkizh

Reaction score
Yeah, as the title says, who should I bring in at Liverpool? I've got 20 million to spend, and the transfer deadline day is coming up.

Presumably you sold someone to get the £20m? Do they need to be replaced? What positions are you looking for?

I sold off Johnson (Got a 20 million euro offer for him, not gonna turn that one down :D) and Downing (8 million euros roughly).

I am actually not so sure if I need to replace anyone, possibly a new right back. Who do you recommend? I have 20 million and 200k wages to spend, so someone below that price range :)

I am new to this fm shenanigans, this is my second serious save ever on FM, first one being with Swansea on FM12.

kelly is a good rb but spurs tend to sell walker first season to man city if u want to go for him

Ah, ok. Well, your problem is a complete lack of depth so I wouldn't go trying to find a marquee signing just for the sake of spending some money. I'm on a Liverpool game myself, and it only takes 3 or 4 injuries to completely deplete the squad.

Entirely up to you of course, but faced with the same situation I would get the scouts out and try to find some good youngsters, not necessarily for this window, but with a view to signing in January.