Gotze - best position?

• Thread starter Thread starter Falcon 09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4K

Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello there, this is my first post this season, as i just got my copy last week so hello again lads, its been a long few months haha. Im spurs again this year and managed to get Mario Gotze, i know there are threads on him but i just want to know if anyone has him playing really well yet in a certain position? my coach reckons he plays as best as an AML advanced playmaker, but he is only doing an average of 6.90. Has anyone had any luck with as MC or AMC? if so what role? and support or attack? his stats are unreal but i dont know how to get the best of him, like if i should play him inside forward support or just have him bomb on through the middle etc. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated, cheers people ^^)

to be honest i agree with your coach. Ive played him AML Advanced Playmaker and he averaged nearly 8 in his first season in the premier division.

Maybe look at adjusting the rest of your tactics to bring him into the game more and to support him

cheers mate, did you put him as attack or support? thanks dude

I roll him across the 3 attacking slots in a 4-2-3-1. He performs admirably in the Center (Attacking Midfielder) as well as Left (Inside Forward). His stats aren't so great on the right, and rarely gets going, except played as Right (Advanced Playmaker).

cheers people, and thanks for the replies. I'll give him a try in them slots 8-| im sure he'll start beasting defences in no time, cheers again

Give him time to settle but your coach is right AML advanced playmaker attack is easily his best role, im playing as city signed him first season and nearing the end and hes been brilliant, he has an average rating of 7.63 over 36 games with 7 goals and 18 assists and hes nailed on favourite for the premier league young player of the year award, at 19 hes easily the best signing you can make at the start in my opinion.

Back