Gotze Contract Help

TrueBlue823

Reaction score
Hey , Im chelsea and into my 9th season , i bought Gotze 5 years ago and hes now coming into his final year of his contract , i have tried to offer him a new contract but hes agent wants wages of 500k?? hes on 160k now but he wont budge from 500k , is there a way to get this figure down , as i wouldnt want him to leave for free at the end of the season?

P.s ive been pretty successful winning 6xpremiership 5x Fa Cup and 5xLeague Cup so its not like the teams doing bad

GOT HIM TO ACCEPT ON FOLLOWING TERMS.

250K PER WEEK
8MIL AGENT FEE
8MIL LOYALTY
MATCH HIGHEST EARNER
50% ( YES 50% ) YEARLY WAGE RISE

LOL

Last edited:
you could either cheat to change his contract length or ur gonna have to let him go, OR offer a massive agent fee and the other fee thing

not gonna cheat xD , might just have to sell him before he goes for nothing :(

Hey , Im chelsea and into my 9th season , i bought Gotze 5 years ago and hes now coming into his final year of his contract , i have tried to offer him a new contract but hes agent wants wages of 500k?? hes on 160k now but he wont budge from 500k , is there a way to get this figure down , as i wouldnt want him to leave for free at the end of the season?

P.s ive been pretty successful winning 6xpremiership 5x Fa Cup and 5xLeague Cup so its not like the teams doing bad

GOT HIM TO ACCEPT ON FOLLOWING TERMS.

250K PER WEEK
8MIL AGENT FEE
8MIL LOYALTY
MATCH HIGHEST EARNER
50% ( YES 50% ) YEARLY WAGE RISE

LOL

I'd have sold him tbh

sell him mate, there is sure to be a regen just as good as him now!

thats way too much.. he might end up going for free.. which is the last thing you want, so sell him!

Back