cfc12345

Reaction score

Blue square premier league champions aye. It still hasnt sunk in. A great season for everyone here at Stevenage and I want 2010/11 to be even better. We will be expected to be stuck in a relegation battle but I know my boys are more than capable of overachieving in league 2. Roberts and co are ready to prove to the world Stevenage are on the up and wont be heading back down anytime soon. Im ready to show I can be a great manager and I want to become a Stevenage legend and no one is getting i my way.​

The stadium

06092008080.jpg

The Lamex stadium previously known as Broadhall way has got to become a fortress if we are going to achieve our goals this season. The boys know how to play their best football at home but will be coming up against much better talent this season. But I know my boys are more than capable enough of coming out on top.​

Key players

0,,10839~8986804,00.gif

Chris Day: Despite being at the age of 34 he is still a fantastic player and without a doubt the best keeper at the club. His performances will be very vital this season especially against the stronger clubs in the league. He has single handedly picked up wins for Stevenage in the past and Im confident he can do it again.

0,,10839~8986840,00.gif

Mark Roberts: The clubs captain and arguebly the strongest defender in the squad will be raring to go this season and no doubt will be a great leader for the side. His great performances will definately help Stevenage do their best and pick up vital points in league 2.

0,,10839~8988118,00.gif

Michael Bostwick: A very strong defensive midfielder who has attracted interest from Charlton in recent seasons but is 100 % dedicated to Stevenage will be one of the clubs star men this season. Michael never fails to impress and his talent will be recognised across league 2 throughout the season without a doubt.

0,,10839~8986782,00.gif

Chris Beardsley: The goal machine who has the talent to fire Stevenage to glory this season will surely be up for it and can be a star in front of goal. Chris is a nightmare for defenders with his pace and strength and knows who to hold the ball up very well. Expect alot of goals to come from this lad in 2010/11.

The boys are and ready. I am ready. lets go out there and prove to the world Stevenage are on their way up. COME ON BORO!​

Last edited:
Come on Stevenagee!!!!
Looks like its goin to be a good story,
Im a Stevenage fan so just ask if you need help with anything!

First signing of the season

0,,12562~5331786,00.jpg

Terry Dixon: 2o year old Irish Striker who I had to snap up as soon as I saw he was a free agent. The talented young man previously spent time at both West ham and tottenham but failed to make a single first team appearance. He will provide this club more fire power which is needed for the club to do well in the upcoming season.

Dixon: " I have been looking for a club for a few weeks now and I was very inpressed with Stevenage and what they could provide me. I believe im going to have a great time here at Stevenage and I will tr my best to play aswell as possible and score as many goals as I can to fire Stevenage to victory in various competitions."

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Transfers Round up
Ins

Gael Nlundulu- free agent

article-0-08D25DA5000005DC-103_224x339.jpg

Gael Nlundulu- A great young right winger who is very talented and was attracting interest from league 1 and the championship. I am very glad I have snapped him up on a free as he is sre to play wonderful in a Stevenage shirt

Milan Lalkovic- Chelsea- Loan

4483308982_00b955e2e8_z.jpg

Milan Lalkovic- Will definately provide great competition with Peter Winn for the spot at left wing. He is a quick talnted young player who if has their head in the game will surely play excellant throughout the season.

Gavin Hoyte- Arsenal- Loan

article-0-02C7C17D00000578-217_306x400.jpg

Gavin Hoyte- A young quick defender who will provide competition in two positions right back and centre back. He is definately good enough to be a regular in the starting line up and its great to have a player as talented as Hoyte in my squad for the season.

King Gyan- Free agent

200909300915-1_gyan-osei-king-gba-drie-maanden-in-lappenmand.jpg

King Gyan- Very talented young defensive midfielder and its a suprise Germinal Beerscot didnt decide to snap him up for free after having him on loan from Fulham for four seasons. He is sure to privide extra competition in midfield and is expected to have a bright future at the club.

Omar Koroma- Free agent

9039a6c4-4f0c-4be4-909f-712d1add6a02.jpg

Omar Koroma- Young striker who is more of a signing for the future but will surely get alot of playing time this season and the 20 year old may just pop up with a few goals which he is desperate to get as he has not scored a goal in the 7 appearances he has made for his former clubs.

Outs

Lee Boylan- Stockport- £400

791f927d-1191-4802-81c7-6e0b0a124bd4.jpg

Lee Boylan- Wasnt in my plans as it was very unlikely he would be challenging for a place upfront or in midfield as no disrespect to the man but this club possess better talent and Lee has made the right choise moving on to a club where he will be a regular in the line up.

Peter Vincenti- Dagenham and Redbridge- free

0,,10839~8988514,00.gif

Peter Vincenti- Again another player who will not provide much competition in the line up and it was best for him to move on and challenge for a starting position somewhere else. We decided to let him go for free as he wouldnt of gone for much money anyway and no club was willing to pay any money for the lad.

Last edited: