Grant confident of transfer funds

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Portsmouth boss Avram Grant says he will have money to spend on new players in January.

More...

Have you seen that we have agreed a deal for Dindane?

Not sure about the signing really :S

Strange signingg for us to be honest

One question though Max :)

Is he strong?

no dindane is shockinly bad. he has sufferd with knee injuries the past few years so he is very light weight

Does he have a good touch?

(Trying to think of why he is going to be signed)

erm not really i was really suprised when i heard brum signed him. i would easilly play jermome and benitez over him.

1. He hasn't signed yet
2. Bar Chucho and Jerome we have no fit out and out strikers :(

He has nothing good about him apart from dribbling and pace. Otherwise he's awful.

i thought with Carson Yung's millions you'd be setting your sights higher than him... didn't he pledge £20million for this window?

Ahh ok,

Back to Pav then ;)

Edit: Carson said 40mil was available but 'Eck said he didn't want to put the club in a worse position for the future :)

Stay on topic a bit more please lads, it's about Pompey, not who Birmingham are going to buy.

Kaboul leaving to finaces wages on time. how pathetic.

Off topic Max I know but....
DINDANE DEAL HAS BROKEN DOWN :D

Yes!

Grant confident of funds? pitty he cant spend it.

A. Because no player in their right mind would join a club who dont pay the wages.

B. Most importantly,they are banned from buying players.

Grant confident of funds? pitty he cant spend it.

A. Because no player in their right mind would join a club who dont pay the wages.

B. Most importantly,they are banned from buying players.

Portsmouth could buy players.... if they had money.

The Embargo was lifted.

EDIT. Sorry forgot only frees and loans. My Mistake.

Last edited:
god i feel for pompy fans this just isn`t right they have a good fanbase aswell, i dowt grant will be able to get anyone other than a loan or two in as who would want to jump on a sinking ship?

People who aren't playing football will want to join on loan. Especially if Pompey aren't paying their wages, what have they got to lose? Only thing is the team will get relegated and he'll just go back to his old team.

Back