graphics card

Reaction score
What is the best graphics card for getting rating up to say 3?

Also my game speed is half a star...any suggestions to improve this?

Cheers in advance

James

as far as i know you dont need a good graphics card. The game is mostly about processor and ram, i have 4gb of ram and run an i5 2500k processor and that gets me around 4 to 5 stars with around 6 to 7 countries loaded with the leagues.

What computer you got? Can be different for different computers. E.G. Dell could go to the Dell website and they'll check your computer and give you a list of things such as drivers to download.
Also, try the Intel website as that will give you things too, but if your drivers are with someone else it'll tell you.

What computer you got? Can be different for different computers. E.G. Dell could go to the Dell website and they'll check your computer and give you a list of things such as drivers to download.
Also, try the Intel website as that will give you things too, but if your drivers are with someone else it'll tell you.

Acer Aspire v3-531 b970 processor with 8gb ram

I have a sony vaio laptop, I3 2.27ghz with 8gb ram and ati 5700 premium graphics and its only 2* for 3d but it runs FM 2013 quite quickly.

You said you were using a laptop to play FM, if so then you can't use a radeon 5450 with it (because its a desktop video card). It probably wouldn't make much difference anyway because it's not designed for 3D gaming. As for improving the game speed, you can't change the hardware so just make sure there aren't anyunnecessary programmes running in the background and don't run too many leagues at once.

Back