• Thread starter Thread starter S.J
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.J

Reaction score
hes great for me and i hope his pace and finishing gets better then hes brill :D

There is a regen thread already that is easy to find. Don't make these unnecessary threads please.

sorry im not to sure how to use this site yet

I'm kind of confused as to what makes him so great. He's good at set pieces but other then that, I've seen better. I mean only 8 compusure for a AMC? Thats a hard attribute to get up and it's fairly important

Yeah that was my bad, I didn't get a zoomed version of the image and he looks weird from distance. That was an error on my part. That being said this should be in the Players section in that case.

weird. i think its a real player but the pic looks cartoony if ya know what i mean

I'm kind of confused as to what makes him so great. He's good at set pieces but other then that, I've seen better. I mean only 8 compusure for a AMC? Thats a hard attribute to get up and it's fairly important

well i thought he has not bad ratings for a 16 year old sorry if you dont like him :S

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

ohh and yeah its a real player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back