Great Britain League Edit

• Thread starter Thread starter rblackjnr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2K

rblackjnr

Reaction score
HI All,

I have just completed minus a few tweaks the Great British League which uses GB as a nation, and has all the cup and league competitions in it. All Home Nations are still in Fifa and have there own nation teams etc, GB is not in fifa and doesnt have a senior team.

10 Levels of playable league, including regions as the 10th level which holds each of the lowest rep teams in each of the home nations (Scotland/England/N.Ire/Wales).

FA Cup/Scottish Cup/Welsh Cup/N.Irish Cup are all playable in game, and hold only the individual teams from the respective nations. Each of the competitions hold the same amount of prize money each to make it a fairer system and allows the poorer teams the chance to progress with a lucrative cup run, which will benefit them in there league.

2 Super Cup trophies allow the English Cup Winners and Welsh Cup Winners to battle for a prize and then the Scottish and Irish Cup winners do the same. The winners of each Super play each other in the following seasons British Nations Shield which has a nice financial reward.

A British Trophy is playable for all the Blue Square Prem and below teams (Prem/Div 1/4 Regions).

All Contenental trophies are unaffected.

Problem:

The GB Under 23 Squad works for the world cup and still is under "England" which is fine, but because I have made them a nation in europe they are now entered into senior World Cup and European Championship Qualifiers? I am at a loss on how to fix this, I have looked though the data files etc to try and stop this happening but I cant find it anywhere? Ive searched google but no1 seems to be attempting what I have done, and make a british league within "britain" not "england".

If anyone has any suggestions or Ideas on how I can solve this please let me know? Once this one issue is fixed I will publish for everyone in the community.

Latest:

I have almost finished running a "on Holilday test for over a year, while controlling a randomly picked team. and there has been no crashes or issues, the transfer windows and squad registration work correctly. And there are just a few cosmetic tweaks i have to do now after scrutinising the in game play.

Thanks For All Your Help.

Rob Black

Back