Great buys! Trust me

bluebirdbaker

Reaction score
If you're looking to buy some potential, someone who can one day become a top-top player then I suggest

Adam Matthews > Cardiff City.

His natural position is Right Back but can play RM with ease, he has a great deal of potential and is being tracked by Manchester United, Arsenal, Aston Villa and Everton. He is, in real life, known to be worth around £5 million.

With Matthews, I suggest if you are a Premier League club that you first of all stick him in your reserve side and gradually build him into a rotation first team player to gain some experience. He will one day be a great, I guarantee you.

-----

If you're managing a struggling Premier League side or a high-flying Championship side then I suggest you invest in Simon Church of Reading. Liverpool are known to be tracking Church and has proved clinical in front of goal.

I'd personally pay, at a maximum, 4 million for this highly rated striker.

-----

Rhys Williams > Middlesbrough

An Australian international, Williams is a great buy for any mid-table Premier League team and has proved for me while managing Bolton that he is a terrific addition at Centre Back.

I'd pay, at a maximum, of £3.5 million for Williams.

----

Darren Pratley > Swansea City

Though he does play for a team from gypo land, Pratley is a fantastic addition to any mid-table Premier League side. He's Swansea's top scorer this season and is highly regarded as one of, if not the best CM in the Championship. Nottm Forest tabled a £3 Million bid for him in January and that is the amount I'd pay for him at a maximum.

I bought him whilst at Aston Villa and he blended into the PL very well.

Back