Great, cheap young keeper

• Thread starter Thread starter liam829
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5K

liam829

Reaction score
Hi every1... just wanted to share this guy with you..... radu butnaru....... i bought him from steaua III at the begining of my second season with liverpool for £250,000. he's 18 and is already keepin reina out of the team..thanks

mate, that player is "made" by the game, it's not a real player. i don't know how many other people will find him...

I've never been able to get Smithies for under a million, so wouldn't class him as cheap.

costel pantilimon i think thats how its spelt i always buy him cheap and turns into a pretty decent keeper

Josh Lambo (USA) - he can be bought for around 400-600k, and in 2, max 3 years he's a top class keeper.

I recommand Silviu LungJr and Guillermo Ochoa i think they turn in good players and cheep.

get Luis Guilherme (I think thts how you spell it!) he is transfer listed at the start, and u may have to appeal for his work permit, and you wont get him until the end of the first season, but after that, give him a year or two and he will be way better than cech, casillas, buffon etc. u can buy him for like 16k

im wolves in my 2nd season and ive had vincent enyema (well i think thats how to spell it) hes the nigerian goalkeeper, you have to bid 500k or around that for him, also you need to get him right at the very start before bayern and madrid come for him, hes worth 11 mil already and is a leading premiership keeper, chelsea just offered me 19 mil for him but i didnt sell him cause hes the best on the game TRUST ME

Back