Great New game

MahadHunter

Reaction score
Was just looking through some kick starter campaigns and came across this one

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1077997778/golden-boot-soccer-manager

Its called Golden Boot Football manager. Its a turn-based Football Manager game that the developers, Diamond Cats, aim to make free to play. It has amazing RPG Elements and seems like it would be an amazing game to play.

They need $10,000 and aim to release the game in March of 2016. It currently only has $5 pledged at the moment If any one of you would like to back the wonderful project just click the link above and back it. There are plenty of amazing rewards for backing it, including having yourself as a player, manager or coach in game. Please, let's help out some football fans who want to make a new Unique and fun football manager game. :);)\

Disclaimer: I am in now way part of the project, I am not in any way financially vested in this project and I do not in any way gain anything from this other than another game to play. I'm just another videogamer who wants to see a small kickstarter get up on its feet:D

Looks very similar to Football Tactics which is already on Steam and it's pretty poor to be honest

Thanks for your Feedback. I'm sure the developers would Love to hear that.