• Thread starter Thread starter Gromit243
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gromit243

Reaction score
Heyy i am just wondering what player you guys can tell me are worth getting and that :D

You could try Alessandro Rosina, I think he is at Torino and will maybe cost 5-6 mil, he plays best as AMC, but is also excellent all across the AT midfield/wing range....his stats are really good, he just needs to be given a run in the first team and could become a 15-20mil player, and first choice for Italy...but that was my game, it may well turn out different for you of course!

Sergio Canales is also well worth a couple of mil.....failing that, you should check out the Spanish and Brazillian markets as most player will have a min fee release, and you may well snap up a bargain!

Hope that helps!

You could try Alessandro Rosina, I think he is at Torino and will maybe cost 5-6 mil, he plays best as AMC, but is also excellent all across the AT midfield/wing range....his stats are really good, he just needs to be given a run in the first team and could become a 15-20mil player, and first choice for Italy...but that was my game, it may well turn out different for you of course!

Sergio Canales is also well worth a couple of mil.....failing that, you should check out the Spanish and Brazillian markets as most player will have a min fee release, and you may well snap up a bargain!

Hope that helps!
Rosina was playing for Torino in Fm09, he has left them, cant remember where he has left.

I would get Oscar he is 17-18 years old and he is a great prospect for £3.8 million!

Tijani Belaid also has very good attacking stats I think he will become very good!

you could also check out the finances of some of the major european clubs....if they are in trouble, they may well have no choice but to sell cheap!

Christian Ansaldi (Rubin Kazan)... I buy this player with just 2.5M... after one season at Juventus, his price is 12M. A really good player.

Diop. Perfectly big protection in the centre of midfield, also useful as DMC once trained to do so.

Please next time use the links given to you, this is because we have sticky threads that is where this sort of thing can go. Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back