Belhadj

Reaction score
OK I never had a tactic good enough to share until now. However I really think I hit on a great one here so here goes.

As far as I've seen, If you have fast, hard-working players, you're good. That's it. Quick players with good work rate. After the team becomes familiar with the tactic, match prep is attacking movement, training focus is on fitness.

Upon starting the game, I chose Benfica. I bought a bunch of very young kids (Vallejo, Tariq,
Zivkovic and more, never over 21) and brought up young players from the club.
In three season I won the PL every year by far, highest scoring, very low conceded.
Striker is always top scorer, AMC is always top assists.
Best season got 120 scored, 19 conceded, 95 points (34 game season, only 1 loss and 2 draws)
CL semi finals once, beating Barcelona, Juventus, Atletico and PSG.

Fourth season I got an offer from R. Madrid, won super cup, spanish cup and CL and again the league easily.
Ronaldo had 37 league goal by the beginning of march and then broke his leg, still went on to dominate
every competition without him. Again note the statistics, 135 scored, 26 conceded, 109 points.

I realize I didn't test it with weak teams, but from what I've seen, hard working, quick players is all you need here.
I'm saying this on account of the fact I've played with very weakened sides, youth players in the first team, and still destroyed teams. I won the title with Benfica on my best season with an average age of 22 in the squad.

It's important to have the player specific instructions for the wingers. Consider attributes and strong foot. e.g Gaitan on the right is an IF - A\S , on the left he is Winger - A\S. this is a major part of the tactic, as I've seen wing players without specific attributes are far less effective. Also keep in mind they are swapping so train them for both sides and give them role instructions on each wing. The only thing that is true for the entire front four no matter what is - Close down more and mark tighter! Very important!

I'd appreciate any feedback if you're trying it out. The Attacking is for home games and easy away games,
the standard is for most away games. When facing a very difficult team, I add to the standard Play Narrower and
Be More Disciplined. Also if I'm down in a must-win game, I move the AMC to striker position and turn one of the CMs into a playmaker.

Good luck and let me know how it goes! :)