Great Right Winger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am in my second season and have just sold jesus navas for £15million and looking for a great right winger to replace him and have plenty of money, any ideas ?

Looking for a great right winger........You just sold him!

Gervinho is class, costs about 15m on 10.3

Ronaldo :P

no alexis sanchez or pandev (I think he can play right wing)

Gervinho is tops, try Lennon or Bently, Donovan is a cheap alternative, he does alright, Eden Hazard is top quality, I re-trained him as a AMR as well as him being a AMC, and he does miracles, scores so many goals from midfield

I played Barnetta as right winger, he was immense. Something like 20 goals and close to 30 assists.

Mame Biram Diouf.
Pacey, strong, nice crossing and finishing, but lack composure.

He's a striker, but can be played as AMR.

I am in my second season and have just sold jesus navas for £15million and looking for a great right winger to replace him and have plenty of money, any ideas ?

Navas is the best right winger in the game apart from the superstars like Messi, Ronaldo etc, 15 million is way too low to sell Navas for. Alexis Sanchez becomes outstanding but even he costs more than 15 million and thats right at the start of the game.

perotti is just as good but like superdude said navas is one of the best. and you've sold him for way too little

Not sure if anyone has had FM success with him but Ricardo Quaresma was transfer listed in the 2nd season of most of my saves.

suprised u got hold of him with celtic.. letting him go tho is just insanity lol, really if ur getting rid of him you got to be having ribery, ronaldo etc..

alexis sanchez the best probs....you should have got way more than that for navas....unsettle him and you may get sanche for around £15m.if your lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back