great tactics for testing

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 967

nezza6969

Reaction score
View attachment 303651View attachment 303652View attachment 303653

well guys once again iv'e created some tactics that may suit some needs ive tested these 3 tactics myself in 3 separate seasons and iv'e had nothing but success.

further more iv'e made a special tactic of the classic 433 ( with 3 strikers ) and the results were outstanding home and away.

since iv'e seen alot of tactics ppl have downloaded they seem to be the usually same tactics ( 451, 4231, 4321, etc, etc. )

if i hadn't just started a new save with Newcastle i would of showed of some results with the classic 433.

so lads and lasses give these a shot and tell me how good or not they are for you's and please let me kno.

cheers guys.

ps. once i start a new save with the 433 classic i'll post some screen shoots through out the season and update on tweaks if i make any.

Mate, to get the best and relevant feedback, you need to provide more info about the approach. Under what circumstances is it intended to produce results ? After all, it's no good getting the feedback " We cant score " etc if the approach needs a pacey striker and the user hase used a real slow one.

Back